Moving from Sunday morning visitor to becoming truly connected is a challenge at every church.
At First Presbyterian Church, we believe that Community Groups are the most important step we can make to go deeper and make meaningful relationships within our church community.
Community groups meet throughout the area at various times each week and focus on doing three main things together:
- Connecting with one another over a meal
- Sharing our lives by praying for one another
- Living out the gospel in our homes, neighborhoods, workplaces and relationships
Current Community Groups
- Group One: Led by Doug and Lois Leavengood, this group meets from 6-8 pm on Sunday nights. For more information, call the Leavengoods at 228-388-5192.
- Group Two: Led by John and Suzy Rice, this group meets for lunch on the second and fourth Sundays of the month. For more information, call the Rices at 228-863-1984.
- Group Three: Led by Robert and Austyn Cain, this group meets at 5 pm on the second, third and fourth Sundays of each month. For more information, call the Cains at 662-582-8236.
- Group Four: Led by Dan and Katie Marks, this group meets every other Saturday at 5 pm at their house. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Group Five: Led by Mike & Michelle Barr, this group meets every other Sunday at 5 pm at their home. For more information, call the Barrs at 228-239-8155.
- Group Six: Led by Butch & Linda Jordan, this group meets the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 6 pm at the Highlands Community Center. For more information, call the Jordans at 228-209-8252.